An Eco-Conscious Perfume House
- We love our planet and being eco-conscious has always been at the heart of what we do at Experimental Perfume Club. We don’t like unnecessary packing or waste and we do our best to source our ingredients and manufacture responsibly. That’s why we keep the use of plastic in our products to a bare minimum and don’t cello wrap our boxes.
- Our long-term goal is to reduce production significantly and enable consumers to reuse their packaging again and again, we’ll even reward them for doing so. That’s why we’ve launched our sustainable refill service for the more eco-conscious among us. Each full size bottle can be returned to us here at the lab and refilled for half the price.
2. Carefully selected ingredients
- We’re a perfume house and laboratory. This means that unlike most fragrance brands out there, our founder-perfumer creates all our fragrances in-house. All the way from the idea to the bottle!
- We select the best ingredients from all over the world. As an independent house, we are lucky to not be restricted by commercial guidelines and cost restrictions. This means we can use rare and precious ingredients!
- We take as long as we need to ensure the best quality juice is put into each and every bottle. We believe that ‘slow’ perfumery is what our craft is about. Everything from creation to maceration and filtration happens over months between our London creative studio and manufacturing site in Grasse. We then add the finishing touches by hand in our Lab in London before sending them over to you!